Regulations of the Competition
|Download the regulations|
Program of the Competition in a Chronological Order
Acceptance of applications starts: 01.10.2010.
Acceptance of advance applications ends: 20.10.2010. at 17:00
Publication of the starting order: Automatically within 24 h of
the registration of the participants
and receipt of the participation fee on the account
Acceptance of late applications ends: on 23.10,at 07:30
On-site registration of participants: on 22.10, from 20:00 till 22:00
On 23.10, from 06:00 till 08:00
Breakfast for participants: on 23.10, from 06:00 till 08:00
Publication of the starting order: 23.10. at 08:30
Opening of the competition and raffle of evaluation criteria: on 23.10, at 08:45
Start of the competition: on 23.10, at 09:00
Finish of the competition: on 23.10, at 15:00
Lunch for the participants: on 23.10, from 15:00 till 16:30
Publication of the results/awarding: on 23.10, at 17:00
1. Aim of the Competition
Popularisation of angling as a healthy and active kind of sports.. Promotion of Honda Marine products as environment-friendly recreation products.
2. Description of the Competition
2.1. „Honda Marine Cup 2010” in angling will take place on Lake Aluksnes.
2.2. „Honda Marine Cup 2010” in angling will take place in accordance with:
• Regulations on Fishing in the Waters of the Republic of Latvia.
• Cabinet Regulation No. 1498 “Fishing Regulations” of 22 January 2009 and Binding Regulation No. 14 “Licensed Fishing in Lake Aluksnes” issued by Aluksne Municipality on 15 November 2007.
• Regulation of „Honda Marine Cup 2010” competition.
• Changes or additions to the Regulation of the competition will be notified in a supplement to the Regulation, dated and approved by the Chief Referee.
2.3. Opening hours of the competition information centre (Aluksne, Recreation Complex „Jaunsetas:
• on 22.10, from 17:00 till 22:00
• on 23.10, from 06:00 till 18:00
3. Organisation of the Competition
3.1. Organiser: Honda Baltic , SIA Nippon Auto, SIA H33
3.2. Contacts: Gints Zeila email@example.com Phone: +371 29215040,
Aigars Auzers firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +371 29214919
3.3. Official persons:
• Director of the Competition: Gints Zeila
• Cheef Referee: Aigars Auzers
• Chief Secretary: Karlis Kuzis
• Participant Referee: Janis Snikeris
4.1. Acceptance of applications starts: 01.10.2010.
4.2. The application form is available at www.hondakauss.lv and un Honda Salons at Krasta iela 42 or Darzciema iela 121 in Riga. Information at +37129214919 or +37129215040
4.3. Applications will become fully valid only after full payment of the participation fee.
4.4. Participants registering their participation after 17:00 on 20.10.2010 will be admitted to the competition with after approval from the Director of the Competition. Late registrations are accepted by phone +371 29215040.
4.5. Participants having registered their participation in the competition and paid the participation fee, but unable to attend the competition should notify the Chief Referee of the competition in writing by 17:00 on 20.10.2010. Otherwise, the participation fee will not be returned.
4.6. Maximum participants in one team – 2.
4.7. By their signature upon the registration at the site of the competition, the Participant confirms awareness of the Fishing Regulations of the Republic of Latvia, Regulations on Navigation in the Inland Waters of the Republic of Latvia, Cabinet Regula-tion No. 1498 “Fishing Regulations” of 22 January 2009 and Binding Regulation No. 14 “Licensed Fishing in Lake Aluksnes” issued by Aluksne Municipality on 15 Novem-ber 2007, and this Regulation and undertakes to respect them.
4.8. By their signature to the application, the Participant confirms that their navigation aid is fully operational and of legal origin.
4.9. By signing the application, the Participant authorises the Organiser to publish the information included in the application in mass media.
4.10. By submitting the Application, the participant authorises the Organiser to publish the information included in the application in mass media selected by the Organiser.
4.11. Participation fee for approval of the application:
• By 17:00 on Wednesday, 20.10.2010, 17:00 – 20 LVL per participant
• After 17:00 on Wednesday, 20.10.2010, 17:00 – 30 LVL per participant
4.12. Participation fee.
• The participation fee covers a one-day licence for fishing in Lake Aluksnes, breakfast and lunch on the day of the competition.
• To receive approval for the application, the fee should be paid to SIA „H33”, reg. no. LV 40003168256, Darzciema 121, Riga, LV 1035, ACCOUNT: LV48UNLA 0050003440189 A/S SEB banka SWIFT: UNLALV2X,
with the payment purpose ‘HM Cup in Angling 2010’, the name and surname of the participant and the name of the team
• The participation fee can be paid in cash at Honda Salons at Darzciema iela 121 in Krasta iela 42 in Riga
4.13. The participation fee will be returned:
• in full in case the competition is cancelled due to the Organiser;
• in the amount of 50% in case the competition is cancelled due to force majeure;
• in full, provided that the Participant cancels their participation in the competition by 20.10.2010, 17:00
4.14. Any person is entitled to participate in the competition, provided that the Regulations on Fishing in the Waters of the Republic of Latvia are observed.
5. Verification of the Documents of the Participants
5.1. Participants should arrive for registration and verification of documents at Competition Information Centre in Aluksne, Recreation Complex „Jaunsetas”
by 8:00 on 23.10.2010.
5.2. For the verification of documents, the following will be produced for both team members:
• identity document,
• fishing card (except holders of retired person’s card or pupil's card).
5.3. During the verification of the documents, the participants will receive a start kit:
• Set of starting order numbers (stickers)
• Participant's ID card
• Lake map with marked closed territory.
6. Start of the Competition
6.1 Start of the competition: at 9:00 on 23.10.
7. Course of the Competition
7.1. The competition will take place in full compliance with the Regulations on Fishing in the Waters of the Republic of Latvia.
7.2. The competition will take place in the entire water area of Lake Aluksnes, except the closed territory specified by the organisers of the competition about which the partici-pants of the competition will be informed during the opening and upon receipt of the registration cards.
7.3. Additionally, the minimum size of the fish will be the following:
• Sander: 50 cm
• Perch: 20 cm
• Pike: 60 cm
• Other fish will not be evaluated during the competition.
7.4. Each participant may use one angling rod for angling or trimming, except for the case described in „Regulation of the Competition”, Clause 7.5
7.5. Teams of 1 (one) person will be admitted to the competition of the fee for the team has been paid as for 2 (two) participants.
7.6. Teams of one person are fully entitled to the prizes and may use two angling rods during the competition, provided that the conditions laid out in Clause 7.5 are fulfilled.
7.7. Angling or trimming will take place from a boat, not more than one team per boat, not more than two angling rods will be used simultaneously from one boat.
7.8. The participant of the competition will report the catch to the referee immediately after pulling it into the boat if its size complies with the specification in the Regulation.
7.9. The referees will randomly inspect and record the catch immediately after the catching, ensuring arrival within 5 minutes of the notification.
7.10. Bait imitation should be used – a blade or other.
7.11. Live or dead small fish or any other natural bait, or any type of vertical fishing systems must not be used.
7.12. The angling result of the team will not be evaluated in case the team fails to respect the conditions included in Clause 7.8.
7.13. The angling result of the team will not be evaluated in case the catch is not weighed by the time of the finish of the competition.
7.14. Teams producing prohibited catch or fish below the minimum size fixed for the competition will be disqualified.
7.15. All types of boat motors and all electronic auxiliary equipment may be used.
7.16. The participants of the competition will not give their catch to another team. The consequence of violation of the regulations will be disqualification of the team.
7.17. The distance between the boats of the teams will not be less than 50 m. Both teams will be disqualified in case of failure to respect this condition.
7.18. The participants of the competition will take full responsibility for observing the regulations of the competition with regard to third parties.
7.19. Should, for a valid reason, any teams come closer than the minimum distance, this is al-lowed after calling the referee of the competition to the site using the telephone numbers given in the participant’s card.
7.20. During the competition, the participants must not be ashore or in the clubrush area, outside the territory specified by the organisers of the competition within the recreation complex „Jaunsetas”. Participant’s being outside the territory fixed for the competition will result in disqualification.
7.21. During the competition, the participants of the competition will not enter the closed water areas. The consequence of violation of the regulations will be disqualification of the team.
7.22. The participants of the meeting will be fully responsible for their safety on water and availability of safety equipment in the boat.
7.23. The referees of the competition will exercise control over the course of the competition and observation of the regulations on water.
8. Finish of the Competition
8.1. Teams will arrive at the Competition Information Centre for weighing and registration of the catch not later than at 15:00.
8.2. No catch will be accepted for weighing after 15:00.
9. Results and Awarding
9.1. Boat teams will be evaluated.
9.2. Only predatory fish caught during the competition will be evaluated.
9.3. The evaluation system and the procedure for the determination of the winner will be established during the opening of the competition.
9.4. The organisers will award the first three positions.
• The team taking the first position will receive HONDA boat 3 M and HONDA petrol motor 5 ZS
• The team taking the second position will receive kit TRAXXIS 55-36 SC for electric motor MINN KOTA
• The team taking the third position will receive HUMMINBIRD 718 sonic depth finder.
9.5. The organiser reserves the right to award additional prizes to the participants of the competition:
• surprise awards;
• promotional awards.
Let us protect the environment! Good luck!